BsModz Forum Index BsModz
BsModz

BsModz 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

rl=http://www.footballnfljerseyscheap.com/

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lxd123456

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:20 am    Post subject: rl=http://www.footballnfljerseyscheap.com/ Reply with quote

UNITED NATIONS, Dec. 13 (Xinhua) -- The UN Peace-building Fund announced on Tuesday the approval of almost 3 million U.S. dollars for national reconciliation efforts in Libya.

The fund is aimed at creating an enabling environment for the political process to end the various conflicts in Libya, according to UN Spokesperson's Office.

Libya remains divided politically between two governments and parliaments, despite the UN-brokered peace agreement signed by the country's political rivals in December 2015.

Also on Tuesday, the UN Security Council adopted a resolution to extend the mandate of UN Support Mission in Libya (UNSMIL) for ninth months until Sept. 15, 2017.

The 15-nation council expressed its strong support for the ongoing efforts of UNSMIL to facilitate a Libyan-led political solution to the challenges facing Libya.

UNSMIL is a special political mission established in September 2011 by the UN Security Council at the request of the Libyan authorities following six months of armed conflict to support the country's new transitional authorities in their post-conflict efforts.

By Liu Yongqiu Nike Air Max 2017 Sale Online , Chen Zhanjie

ERYMANTHOS, Greece, Oct. 18 (Xinhua) -- The owner of a restaurant completed his 100-mile (about 161 km) mountainous journey in 24:31:14, winning the 5th Rodopi Advendurun 100 miles (ROUT) in northern Greece on Saturday. An army officer and a bank employee secured 2nd and 3rd places respectively in one of Greece's toughest trail races.

Pavlos Mavroyiannis, 47, rang the finish bell at 6:31 am in almost the same darkness as he and the other 114 runners departed one day earlier from the tiny forest village of Erymanthos Nike Air Max 2018 Sale Online , about 700 km northeast of Athens.

"I am very happy that I completed the race, but I am too tired to talk too much now. I need to take a rest," Mavroyiannis told reporters and organizers upon arrival.

Army officer Nikolaos Sidiropoulos finished second with 24:59:22, while bank employee Efstrations Rallis came third less than one minute later with 25:00:15.

Although suffered ankle injury from a recent long-distance running, the love for ultra trail race and the friendly atmosphere brought Sidiropoulos to Rodopi Advendurun 100 miles (ROUT) for the second time. He finished in 4th place in last year's ROUT.

"It is a difficult race. For most of the time, you are running alone. You must challenge yourself Nike Air Max 90 Sale Online ," Sidiropoulo told Xinhua.

Sidiropoulo said he feels the atmosphere of a family from co-runners, organizers and volunteers during the race.

"Immediately after I said I wanted to have some chicken soup, the soup was near my lips," the 39-year-old runner appreciated the help of warm-hearted volunteers deeply.

One could mistakenly thought Rallis, 29, was standing at the start line if there was no mud on his socks and mountain-running shoes as he looked so fit at the finish line of the ROUT.

"I feel very well. It is fantastic. The race is perfect Nike Air Max Sale Online ," said Rallis, who ranked 7th in last year's ROUT. He told Xinhua that the amazing forest and well organizing made the ROUT his dream.

However, Rallis told Xinhua later that he was running the ROUT with his knee injury.

"You must learn to run with injury and pain," smiled Rallis under the shining Autumn sun in the forest village.

Christos Katsanos, co-organizer of the ROUT said 115 runners from eight countries, including four ladies Air Max 2017 Sale Online , attended this year's ROUT, which was the first 100-mile ultra trail race launched in Greece.

The runners started 6 am on Friday from Erymanthos.

ROUT is a tough adventure footrace for experienced runners who compete in semi-autonomy conditions running along abandoned paths and trails through the Rodopi Mountains National Park.

Katsanos said ROUT is a new approach to trail running races, introducing a new vision on the ultras, the adventure running, by putting athletes and their skills in a serious challenge, and assessing their experience gained by long practice of the sport.

ROUT is calling only experienced trail runners Air Max 2018 Sale Online , requiring their maximum of physical and mental endurance.

Runners are expected to complete the 100 miles race, including 8000 meters of positive altitude change, within 40 hours this year. The past record of ROUT was made by Greek runner Nikolaso Petropoulos, who completed the race in 2013 in 23:19:11. Petropoulos, a journalist working for a Greek TV station, ranked 5th this year with 25:50:13.

Ranked 9th and completed with 29:41:21 Air Max 90 Sale Online , Oleksii Prokopenko from Ukraine was the first foreign runner to complete this year's race.

"The race was so difficult. At some point, I thought why I am running, I could not make it. But when I am here, I feel great that I still have my arms and legs and body. Now I begin to ask when and where will be the next race," Prokopenko told Xinhua.

Russian software engineer was the first lady to complete this year's ROUT with 30:59:17. Initially intending to break this race's woman record of 29:50:56 made by Rannelle McCoy in 2012, she did not make it as she spent too much time to find the right route.

Being a lady Air Max Sale Online , Tatiana Maslova does not feel any disadvantage for women to compete in long-distance race.

"They are even better than man in terms of endurance," said Maslova, a mother of three children.

PARIS, June 6 (Xinhua) -- A man armed with a hammer attacked a policeman on Tuesday outside Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris before being shot and wounded, local news channel BFMTV reported.

At 16h30 local time (14h30 GMT), an unidentified man targeted police outside Notre Dame cathedral and threatened them with a hammer. He slightly injured an officer in the head before a second serviceman responded by opening fire Nike Air Max 2017 Mens Sale , according to the report.

The assailant was injured in his thorax and was hospitalized, it added.

On its tweeter account, Paris poli. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Jerseys From China NHL Jerseys China MLB Jerseys From China Adidas NHL Jerseys China New NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale College Football Jerseys Cheap
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BsModz Forum Index -> Forum Rules All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: