BsModz Forum Index BsModz
BsModz

BsModz 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How can I make sure I Synthetic wigs size?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andylee1123

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:53 am    Post subject: How can I make sure I Synthetic wigs size? Reply with quote

How can I make sure I Synthetic wigs size?
Selecting the best color for your hairpiece, Because of the very subjective nature of color description, selecting the correct color is the most daunting task in the process of purchasing synthetic wigs . Fortunately you usually only have to go through this once, and then you know your own wig color.
Computer color representations for wigs are only approximations of color. And in some cases they are not even very close.
Using a color ring is the best way to select your wig color. Color rings have actual hairpiece swatches so you can make direct color comparisons. Look for a dealer who has a wig color ring loaner program and will give you a 100% refund if you return the color ring to them. Our color ring loan program.
It is better to take the extra time to get a wig color ring than to go through the delay of an exchange procedure and pay restocking fees.
Does the fiber affect my ability to style my wig?
Styling Suggestions for Wigs
With synthetic wigs you are somewhat limited in style changes that you can make. The monofilament fiber of full lace synthetic wigs has a tendency to retain its shape. Therefore you should consider that you are getting the basic shape and wave or curl pattern that you see in the display photo.
Most synthetic wigs are damaged by heat and must be cold rolled and styled using no heat, whatsoever. This is another reason synthetic wigs should be selected in a complimentary style. (There is one manufacturer that has developed synthetic wigs cheap using fibers that can be low-heat processed with curlers and/or hairdryer, and that is Alan Eaton.)
Synthetic wigs are more versatile in that both color and style can be changed by the customer. synthetic wigs for sale is very cheap synthetic wigs is here.
PattiHych23

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:51 am    Post subject: cheap hair wigs Reply with quote

cheap hair wigs are of really high quality here! it provide with all kinds of products made of convenience and comfort and are selling at best price! if you are interested,, here is the one you cannot miss!www.hairwigsall.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BsModz Forum Index -> Blackshot All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: